Benefits of Mindfulness and Compassion Training
Studies on mindfulness and compassion (including self-compassion) have identified benefits in the following 4 major areas:
1. The Capacity to Pay Attention and Focus
2. Mental Health
3. Physical Health
4. Brain Structure – Neuroplasticity
This training also includes practices to increase resiliency and help deal with empathic distress and burnout. Additionally, people who utilize these skills report improvement in their relationships.
Structure and Content of Program
The structure and content of the program can be modified to meet the specific needs of your agency. Programs can be designed for leaders and/or line staff.
The program is available live online.
This experiential training/coaching program can be provided as:
1. Half-day or Full-Day workshops
2. Three to Six two-hour workshops
3. Six to Twelve one-hour workshops
4. Coaching for teams and/or individuals
Program content includes the following topics:
4. Positive Neuroplasticity is woven throughout the program
Additional topics are available including:
1. Working with Triggers
2. Increasing Happiness
Optional drop-in meditation sessions can be built into the program if desired. Mindfulness will be included in all programs as it is the foundational practice.